University of Petrosani


Description

The University of Petrosani has a long and beautiful tradition, being the continuation of the Institute of Mine, which functioned in Bucharest for more than 80 years, and from the academic year 1957 – 1958 it operated in Petrosani. Only a few universities can pride themselves with such a descendant attested by the decree of Prince AI Cuza in 1864 to establish the “Pontus School and the Roads, Mine and Architecture”.

Based on this strong university tradition and the prestige it enjoys in the country and abroad, our University today ensures the conditions for its students to acquire a high qualification in many different fields, the training taking place in all forms of education.

The professional training of the specialists is carried out in three faculties: the Faculty of Mine, the Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and the Faculty of Sciences.

Privacy Preference Center